SURETY BONDS CO. AGENT PROGRAM TERMS
As an authorized Agent (Agent) of Surety Bonds Co., you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Surety Bonds Co. as an Agent.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Surety Bonds Co. by your own website or personal referrals.
Signing up for the Surety Bonds Co. Agency Program (Program) indicates your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Agent Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for rejecting your Agent Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Agent to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your agent application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the agent relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Surety Bonds Co. reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Surety Bonds Co. in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or another form of promised kickbacks from your agent commission as an incentive. However, adding bonuses or bundling other products with Surety Bonds Co. is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected agent fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Surety Bonds Co. reserves the right to terminate any agent account at any time for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Surety Bonds Co. site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
Surety Bonds Co. does not offer coupons. Below are the terms that apply to any agent who is considering the promotion of our bonds:
- Agents may not use misleading text on agent links, buttons, or images to imply anything besides authorized deals to the specific agent.
- Agents may not bid on Surety Bonds Co. Coupons, Surety Bonds Co. Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Agents may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set agents’ cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific saving by clicking on a marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an agent cookie is set (i.e., “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Agent sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation when no coupons or deals are available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Agents with such text on the merchant landing page will immediately be removed from the program.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Surety Bonds Co. will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to agent tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Surety Bonds Co.. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance into the Program and will end when your Agent account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Agent account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Agent shall indemnify and hold harmless Surety Bonds Co. and its agent and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors, and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Surety Bonds Co. to transmit and distribute materials, from any liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Agent.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Surety Bonds Co. agent program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Surety Bonds Co. application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.